Slideshow

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Letter from an Excellent Boss

Dear
Employees:


As the CEO of this organization, I have
resigned myself to the
fact that Barrack Obama is our President and
that our taxes and
government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate
for these
increases, our prices would have to increase by
about 10%.. But
since we cannot increase our prices right now due to
the dismal state of
the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our
employees instead.
This has really been bothering me since I believe we
are family here and
I didn't know how to choose who
would have to go.

So, this is what I did. I walked through
our parking lots and
found sixty 'Obama' bumper stickers on our
employees' cars and have
decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I
can't think of a more
fair way to approach this problem.
They
voted for change...... I gave it to
them.

I will see the rest of you at the annual company
picnic.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails