Slideshow

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Batman: Gotham Knight - DVD Review




With all the hype of the new Batman Movie (The Dark Knight) coming out I was really excited to watch this DVD as it promised to close the gap in the story between Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.
I will tell you right now save your Dollar that you would have spent on the Redbox to rent it. I was very disappointed and wished that I could get the hour and a half back that I had spent watching this DVD.
I'm not sure if I just don't find japanese animation or ideas cool or what but I was not impressed with this film.
Here is the skinny on this DVD:
Basically there are 6 mini movies on this 1 DVD and they all intertwine with each other. I didn't like how the animation made Batman look, in one movie he looked like he was 60 lbs overweight!
Batman fights many different villians including Scarcrow, Killer Croc, and rival gangs, but in every movie it is very hard to identify with him.
I give this DVD the Toilet Bowl rating!!**!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails