Slideshow

Monday, September 29, 2008

Things not to say to a cop...



The other day I went downtown to run a few errands. I went 


into the local coffee shop for a snack. I was only there for 


about 5 minutes. When I came out, there was this cop writing 


out a parking ticket. I said to him, 'Come on, man, how about 


giving a retired person a break?' He ignored me and continued 


writing the ticket. His insensitivity annoyed me, so I called him 


a 'Nazi.' He glared at me and then wrote out another ticket for 


having worn tires. So I proceeded to call him 'doughnut eating 


Gestapo.' He finished the second ticket and put it on the 


windshield with the first. Then he wrote a third ticket when I 


called him a moron in blue. This went on for about 20 minutes


The more I talked back to him the more tickets he wrote. 


Personally, I didn't really care. I came downtown on the bus. 


The car that he was putting the tickets on had one of those 


bumper stickers that said, 'Obama in '08'. I try to have a little 


fun each day now that I'm retired. The doctor tells me that it's 


important to my health.

1 comment:

R Clan said...

That's great! LOOOOOOOOOVE it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails