Slideshow

Thursday, July 23, 2009

IRISH SAUSAGES


> *
Shamus and Murphy fancied a pint or two but didn't have a lot of money
> between them, they could only raise the staggering sum of one Euro. *
>
> *Murphy said 'Hang on, I have an idea.' *
>
> *He went next door to the butcher's shop and came out with one large sausage.
>
> *Shamus said 'Are you crazy? Now we don't have any money at all!' *
>
> *Murphy replied, 'Don't worry - just follow me.' *
>
> *He went into the pub where he immediately ordered two pints *
> *of Guinness and two glasses of Jamieson Whisky. *
>
> *Shamus said 'Now you've lost it. Do you know how
> much trouble we will be in? We haven't got any money!!' *
>
> *Murphy replied, with a smile. 'Don't worry, I have a plan , Cheers! ' *
>
> *They downed their Drinks. Murphy said, 'OK, I'll stick the sausage through
> my zipper and you go on your knees and put it in your mouth.' *
>
> *The barman noticed them, went berserk, and threw them out. *
>
> *They continued this, pub after pub, getting more and more drunk, all for free. *
>
> *At the tenth pub Shamus said 'Murphy - I don't think I can do any more of
> this. I'm drunk and me knees are killing me!' *
>
> *Murphy said, 'How do you think I feel? I can't
> even remember which pub I lost the sausage in.' *

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails