Slideshow

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Women never play fair!!!


Pants and Panties:

Mike was going to be married to Karen, so his father sat him down for a little chat.

He said "Mike let me tell you something. On my wedding night in the honeymoon suite I sat your mother down, took off my pants and handed them to her. I told her to put them on".

She did and said "These are too big I can't wear them".

I replied "exactly, I wear the pants in this family and always will".

Ever since that night we haven't had any problems.

Hmmm, Mike thought, that might be a good thing to try.

On Mikes honeymoon night he took off his pants and handed them to Karen saying put these on.

She did and said "These are too large and they don't fit" Mike replied "Exactly, I wear the pants in this family and always will".

Then Karen took off her panties and handed them to Mike and said "here you put on mine".

Mike said "I can't get into your panties"

Karen said "Exactly and if you don't change your attitude you never will"!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails