Slideshow

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Swearing

A seven-year-old boy and his four-year-old brother


were upstairs in their


bedroom. "You know what?" said the seven year old.


"I think it's about time we start swearing."



The four year old nodded his head in approval.



"When we go downstairs for breakfast, I'm gonna


say hell, and you say


ass, okay?" The four year old agreed with enthusiasm.



The mother walked into the kitchen and asked the


seven year old what


he wanted for breakfast. "Aw hell, Mom, I guess


I'll have some Cheerios."



WHACK! He flew out of his chair, tumbled across


the floor, got up and


ran upstairs crying his eyes out. The mother looked


at the four year old


and asked with a stern voice, "And what do you


want for breakfast, young man?"



"I don't know," he blubbered, "but you can bet


your ass it won't be Cheerios."



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails