Slideshow

Monday, July 13, 2009

Senior Moments

Awesome Senior Moment

There were protesters on the train platform handing out pamphlets on the evils of America. I politely declined to take one.


An elderly woman was behind me getting off the escalator and a young (20-ish) female protester offered her a pamphlet, which she politely declined.

The young protester put her hand on the old woman's shoulder as a gesture of friendship and in a very soft voice said, 'Lady, don't you care about the children of
Iraq ?'

The old woman looked up at her and said, 'Honey, my father died in
France during World War II, I lost my husband in Korea , and a son in Vietnam . All three died so you could have the right to stand here and bad mouth our country. If you touch me again, I'll stick this umbrella up your ass and open it!'

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails